Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Bee

EMC2

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

Karen

I am new to this site and have never shared what happened to me in a sensible way. As I get older,I'm finding myself getting more and more angry and depressed and that's why I'm hoping After Silence will help me get some quality of life back.

Phoebe

Welcome to AS .. I hope that you find the answers that you seek .. :aswelcomesu::hug:

Hello and Welcome to Aftersilence,

Just take things at whatever rate you feel most comfortable, and just say whatever you feel most comfortable saying, and as you feel more confident say more accordingly, just as long as you feel comfortable. Aftersilence is a place of healing, a sanctuary where survivors can come and heal, and that can only happen if we feel comfortable, so just remember to ensure you feel comfortable.

I think you are very brave for coming to AfterSilence to get support and gain some healing, and thankyou for your introduction :flowers: I am look forward to seeing you in the forum site and chatroom soon :)

Please take care, and if you have any concerns or just want someone to talk to please feel free to PM me :bighug:

John.

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

Karen

I am new to this site and have never shared what happened to me in a sensible way. As I get older,I'm finding myself getting more and more angry and depressed and that's why I'm hoping After Silence will help me get some quality of life back.

Phoebe

Hope you are doing well phoebe.

Edited by MercyQ
Hello and Welcome to Aftersilence,

Just take things at whatever rate you feel most comfortable, and just say whatever you feel most comfortable saying, and as you feel more confident say more accordingly, just as long as you feel comfortable. Aftersilence is a place of healing, a sanctuary where survivors can come and heal, and that can only happen if we feel comfortable, so just remember to ensure you feel comfortable.

I think you are very brave for coming to AfterSilence to get support and gain some healing, and thankyou for your introduction :flowers: I am look forward to seeing you in the forum site and chatroom soon :)

Please take care, and if you have any concerns or just want someone to talk to please feel free to PM me :bighug:

John.

Thanks John for the thoughtful reply.

Are you a moderator here?

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

You don't have to get any more personal here than you feel you need to. Open up and post as you are ready, keeping in mind that this is not a place where you will be judged. I hope we can help you on your journey.

Nicole :throb:

Welcome, I hope AS helps you find some peace :D

PM me anytime. Glad to have you with us.

-Elle

Hi Phoebe :flowers:

Just wanted to say hi and welcome. It won't take long at all for you to feel what you need at this site. AS is wonderful and when you are ready to talk about anything, just do so at your own pace. Have a look through the posts and get a feel of the site, it helps. We will all be here for you and you can feel free to pm me any time you like.

Take care

Bewitched :hug::)

Phoebe

Hope you are doing well phoebe.