Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

1/23/15 Worst Day Of My Life.. Cant Sleep

Cchell

Hiya Cchell,

Welcome to the site, i hope you get the support you need here. For feeling numb, things can get so overwhelming they get blocked off. Being together is the way to help with that. Best to you in your healing and good luck here.

Be gentle with you

Rain

Cchell,

I'm sorry for the reason why you found your way here, but this place is a very supportive and encouraging place to be. Everyone understands because we all have our reason to be here and together we are trying to get pass the nightmares we went through. I welcome you and hope you find this place a safe place to be.

Best wishes.

Mary

Ouch, the way you put it, best friend, once lover . . . . you sound heartbroken. When the trust is so much and you have put you into the relationship the hurt is so deep. I am so sorry for your pain. I wish things were easier. All the support you need please ask. It certainly is needed now.

Please be gentle with you there. Right now you need all the gentle you can get i am sure

I dont even know what to say or how I feel I guess numb is the only word I can use at this point.

Hello Cchell,

It's okay if you have few words...we welcome you here to AS (after silence) and will sit with you as you go through these feelings.

With support,

Activist Ally