Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi To Everyone

sonnie

Hi I am new to your group but not to trauma. I need someplace where there is no judgement. No questions like "why didn't you do something?" etc. I am hoping I have found a place I can find support and I can offer it in return. Thanks so much!

Hi Sonnie.

Welcome and hello. I'm a new member and this place has been very supportive so far. People are so nice here. I didn't think I would feel like I fit in so easily, but I have. Hate the circumstances, but like this site. I am grateful that I found this place and hope you will feel the same.

Mary

Hi Sonnie and welcome, and for the why didn't you do something, I am not sure why anyone would ask you that. If you have been sorry you have gone through that. The support is so helpful and also is the knowing it is not your fault. No judgements. Best to you in your healing. Catch you around

Rain

Hello Sonnie,

Welcome to Aftersilence!!! This is a place where there will be no judgements- you are entitled to your feelings, and you deserve to be heard. That is the one question I still get asked sometimes, and it never really gets any better, but know that there are people that understand ... helps support us.

I am happy you found this place, and I hope that we can help you move forward!

Mandy

NST