Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Black Angel

It should go there straight away... It should be where you posted it.

biggestfoot

Well when we share a story on the 'share your story', where can we see if it worked? because it took a lot of crying and insomnia becos of the memories it brought back and i really don't feel like i can write it again.

Regards,

B.Angel

When did you post angel? And can you see the 'share your story' forum on the main page? I have gone trough all the recent posts there and your story is not there.

karen

acording to my search and your post count, you have posted 3 times, all are right here in this thread. so your story didn't post for some reason. it should have right away.

It was last night Karen, anyway it's ok, don't worry abt it, i put my name there as Bedazzled and my hotmail e-mail address so maybe that's why it didn't post cos that info was different from my subscription info where i put my yahoo e-mail address as reference anyway thank you sweetie!

Regards,

B.Angel

that might be what the problem was - you could contact lindy or vera - and they may well still have your story - I don't know - but it is worth a shot

karen

We do not have a member named Bedazzled here and members are limited to one user account per person. I am not sure what happened when you attempted to post, but you may have clicked the wrong button, therefore your post would not have reached its destination.

Here is a posting tutorial that may help you: http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=31792

We do not have a member named Bedazzled here and members are limited to one user account per person. I am not sure what happened when you attempted to post, but you may have clicked the wrong button, therefore your post would not have reached its destination.

Here is a posting tutorial that may help you: http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=31792

THANK YOU NIcole:) For taking the time and answering me:)