Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Navigating The Forums

Me too! How do I keep tabs on subjects that I have responded to? And how to you get all the rest of the emoticons that I keep seeing?

I'm super new when it comes to message boards! :P

is there a way for me to keep tabs on threads that i have started or responded to?

im so... confused. :P

hello, if you scroll down a bit when replying to a thread, click the bit that says 'enable email notification of replies?' and you will get an email each time the thread gets a new reply, i think the email will contain a link to the thread x

Me too! How do I keep tabs on subjects that I have responded to? And how to you get all the rest of the emoticons that I keep seeing?

I'm super new when it comes to message boards! :P

Hi, if you look a litte to the left of the page when you're replying to a thread, there's a small box with emoticons, if you click 'show all' you will see a full list of them :) x

You can also click on your user name and that will show an option to see your posts and threads that you have started .. Good way of keeping track of threads you may have started a while back as you will have less to go through .. :hug: