Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Question For Admin Or Mod

When i sign on to AS i can never see all of who is on or even in chat even if i refresh the page if there are like 15 people on sometimes it says like 9 or 6 or whatever i was just wondering if this happens with everyone or is my computer just messed up or what it could be ?????

When i sign on to AS i can never see all of who is on or even in chat even if i refresh the page if there are like 15 people on sometimes it says like 9 or 6 or whatever i was just wondering if this happens with everyone or is my computer just messed up or what it could be ?????

That's been happening to me, too, lately.

Hi Donna... thanks for responding... but I still think there is a problem with the forum home page showing members. I was waiting all evening for a friend to go into chat. I refreshed the home page about once an hour. Finally, about 4 hours later I went into chat to see if anyone had seen or heard from her, and she was there! And had been there much of the time! And no, she was not logged on as anonymous.

Do you think it's a problem with the server or with our individual computers?

I also think that it is related to the main board refreshing every 30 minutes. I would try cleaning your cache files and cookies, and then refreshing the page.

If the problem persists and is experienced by many members, than it is not likely to be your individual computers, in which case I can ask Invision to clarify the issue. :)