Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello!

Hello!

I am new here, so I figured I'd say hi!

While I am doing pretty well in getting my life in order, sometimes I do feel the need to talk, so I stumbled upon this place.

I hope I will be able to help and support others in return! Everyone deserves to be happy after all!

Have a fantastic evening!

Hi ChaoticAngel,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have suffered trauma, but please know that you have found a very supportive site. The members here are very kind and understanding. I wish you the best on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hello Angel,

Yes that is perfectly understandable that you feel the need to talk about things from time to time even though you are doing well for the most part. I hope you will find that the members of AS (After Silence) are here for you during those times and of course we will very much appreciate any support you give back as well. :)

Please do not hesitate to contact the Newbie Support Team (NST) if you have any questions or concerns.

With support,

Activist Ally