Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

pinksheeps

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 20 years old and live in Dublin. I am very very new to all of this, it has only been about 36 hours since what happened happened. I haven't fully wrapped my head around all of it honestly, let alone effectively talked about it, but being it in a community of people who might understand how I feel is definitely comforting. I just want to thank you all for all the love and support you provide each other and newbies like me everyday. It's a ray of light in a dark situation, so thank you all :)

I look forward to meeting you and finding some resolution together. :throb:

-Ellen

Hello Ellen,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for what you recently suffered. Please know that none of what happened is your fault. It is hard to wrap your head around, if it is 36 hours, 36 months, or 36 years. Sometimes you have to push past the why and concentrate on healing, which I am glad you are attempting to do. Take your time at the site, nobody will rush you or judge you. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

(Edited for typos).

Edited by MeBeMary

Welcome to After Silence, Ellen. I am so sorry for what happened to you. I've been here for years. It has been a big part of my recovery. Both to be heard and also do the hearing. I hope you find AS to be a helpful as I have.

Hello Ellen

welcome to After Silence, first of all, its nice to see another fellow Irish lady here!!! My name is Paula and I am one of the Newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help please let me know, i'll do my best to help

take care,

Paula

:hi:

Hello Ellen

welcome to After Silence, first of all, its nice to see another fellow Irish lady here!!! My name is Paula and I am one of the Newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help please let me know, i'll do my best to help

take care,

Paula

:hi:

Hi Paula, Thanks so much for the welcome. So far the board has helped me tremendously I really appreciate everything you do here, keep up the good work! go raibh maith agat!