Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Guest Rowan

Guest Rowan

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself...my name is Rowan and I am struggling to break the silence of my abuse...i don't know what else to say so just hi and nice to meet everyone...

rowan

Edited by Rowan

:) Welcome!! I hope u fine want u want/need here..!! :)

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie xoxox

Guest Sharon24

:hug: Hi Rowan I hope you find some comfort in knowing everyone is here for you.............you have took the first step to join this site and talking about it does help If you ever want a friendly ear them pm me.

Shaz

:bighug:

The people here are kind and lovely, I hope that it helps on your healing journey :hug: WELCOME :hug:

:):):)

Hi Rowan! Welcome to After Silence! I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is such a wonderful group to be a part of.

Take your time looking around and getting comfortable here. I know it can hard to break the silence but know that you are not alone here. We are here to listen and support you on your healing path.

:throb: Take precious care of yourself. :throb:

:kitty: Tracy

my name is Rowan and I am struggling to break the silence of my abuse

(((((((Hugs))))))))))

Well sweetie, you just did a very big step at breaking your silence, you posted! :)Welcome, please know that we are here for you and you are not alone.

(((((Many Welcoming Hugs))))))

Donna =)