Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Thanks For This Site!

Hi,

I'm new here, and its taken a lot to get me here...

Id just like to say thnx for this site...(obviously i wish no1 ever had to go thru stuff and there was no need for one like this...)I dont feel quite as alone noe...still scared and confused but i guess that takes time...

(how much longer, i don't know)

Edited by i was here

Welcome! You are not alone, we are here for you. It takes time, but it gets easier eventually. I'm glad you found us!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Kim

Welcome to AS, I hope it helps .. :hug:

welcome to the boards :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

i just joined and i was scared and feeling worthless at the time. but because of this site i now know that how i feel is OK and that we're all going through it together. its made a big help and im starting to get better.

if you need to talk im here for you :hug::hug::hug:

:throb: kristine :throb:

Thank you all of you...i think im just feelin really scared and confused at the moment and just wish it would all just stop while i did my exams...then id deal with it (but thats what i said last year and i still haven't)

I told my ex boyfriend something had happened (i couldnt bear seeing him after it happened) and the other day i was speaking to his mate and it was obvious that he'd told him a lot of personal stuff about me and i just felt really betrayed again.

I guess it kinda knocks your confidence?