Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Peanuts

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::bighug: if OK

To start you could try posting in the fun topics just to ease yourself in. In fact I do that every morning even now :lol:

Hi Peanuts and welcome to AS. It can be scary joining a site like this but you don't have to post your story now. Post what you are comfortable with when you are comfortable.

Reglois' suggestion is a great one.

This forum is for the lighter side of things. There are games, topics on music, tv, etc.

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?showforum=54

Hi Peanuts,

Welcome to AS. There is no rush here, so take your time. That was my mistake when I came, I tried to do to much to quickly. The best advice that I got was there is no rush. Everyone is so kind and supportive and I discovered there is no timeline for anything, so don't ever feel pressured to do so.

I agree with both reglois and fallenstar. You will see our names in that forum quite a bit. It's a bit of a stress-reliever that I do appreciate.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi Peanuts (and Butterfly!). I'm really glad you came here, I think even signing up is a brave thing to do. Don't rush yourself to post, but jump in whenever you feel safe - everyone here is really nice and non-judgemental etc. Welcome!

Hi Peanuts,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am a member of the newbie support team here. its okay to be nervous, but please know there is no pressure to share or post, take your time, you made the first step by joining the group,

if you need any help getting around the board, please let me or one of the team know and we will do our best to help if we can

take care, Paula