Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Moved Posts

I know there have been some concerns with people being upset, confused, and sometimes triggered when they find out a post of theirs has been moved. This is the last thing we want to happen so I want to explain the reasons why we may move a post.

Sometimes we move posts to a place where we think may be a better fit or to a place where we think it may get more replies. We usually try to pm the member whose post has been moved just to let them know it has been done and why. If you do not agree with where we have moved it, we encourage you to pm us and let us know your reasons for wanting it to stay where you originally put it. We are up for being flexible and want to make sure you get the most out of AS that you can. :flowers:

• 2 years later...

When you check your topics do you see it there?

If you tell me the title and forum you posted in I can look for it. :flowers:

If you click on your name or look on your profile - you can click on

Find Members Topics - this will bring up all your topics (threads you have started yourself) You should see it listed there - try that - if you still can't find it please feel free to contact me with the name and I will look for you

best wishes

karen

• 4 months later...