Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Iphone Users And Chat

Hey there,

Just wondering if anyone ueses an iPhone to access chat. I know I've chatted with some people in the past who were on iPhones and I can't get mine to do it. I know I have to download a java but apparently I'm not doing it right.

Any advice?

Thank you!

Callie

It might depend on which generation of iPhone you're using. I never tried to access the chat with my iPhone 3GS, but I just tried it with my iPhone 4 and I couldn't get it to work.

I have an iPhone 4. Geez...kind of a catch 22 here. I want to get it to work so I'd like to hand it over to my son to show him what I need but then he will know what site I am on and probably get online and check it out.

Gonna have to see if I can do this one myself or if anyone else has some advice.

Thanks for the feedback Ashley-Michelle.

I believe you have to download an app for chat. I have not got it working myself though - got as far as the download of the app and went back to using the laptop.

Hope that helps.

Whitedove

Edited by whitedove

could you go into a phone shop and ask for advice - perhaps the place you got it from - I don't think you would need to show them the site - because many different sites use chatrooms - even gardening ones!!

karen