Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Bereavement/grief Forums?

Not sure where this should go really, so sorry if it's in the wrong place. Not abuse related, but hopefully someone can help... I was wondering if anyone knows of any good bereavement/grief-related forums or message boards that they could recommend? A friend of mine is struggling a bit and I was telling her about how much support I've got from message boards in the past. She seemed quite interested but is a bit of a technophobe so I said I'd try to find some. I really want to help her as she has been really supportive to me. I've googled, but it's hard to tell what they're like really without joining. One of the things I like about AS (apart from the fact everyone seems so lovely! :P ) is that there are a lot of members so posts tend to be replied to quite quickly.

So, anyway, just wondered if anyone had used a particular message board/forum that they could recommend?

Thanks Karen, that looks like a useful site, I will pass it along.