Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello everyone

Guest BUTTERFLYANGEL99

Guest BUTTERFLYANGEL99

Hello,

My name is Angel, I am a Survivor of childhood sexual and physical abuse. I have never found support or ventured into the healing process. I am glad to have found this place.

Guest black opal

Welcome, Angel.

I am so sorry that you had to endure the hurt and silent suffering that goes along with child sexual abuse. My daughter was also a victim of CSA at the hands of a trusted teacher/coach. I hope you find support and healing here.

(((butterflyangel))) Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry that you had to go through so much. I am glad you found your way here. We are here for you! I hope you find support and healing as i have! look forward to getting to know you!

love clarissa

(((Angel))) Welcome to the group. I am sorry you have endured such suffering. I am glad you found your way to us and hope you find the warmth and support here that I have. I look forward in getting to know you. Be gentle with yourself as you heal :)

I'm glad you found this support group. You have made the first few steps to healing by being here and posting, and that can only be good.

I hope that you find the space here to talk when you need to.

Wendy

(((((Angel))))))

Welcome! You have found support - here among all these incredible people. I am sorry for the reasons that you are here, but I am proud of you for taking that first step. Congradulations!