Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone,

I'm 33 yrs old and was sexually molested by my grandfather. This happened when I was a child & thought I was over it. But for some odd reason the last couple of weeks have been torture for me. It's something I think about a lot. I am pregnant with my second child and was told that pregnancy will trigger these emotions. This didn't happen with my 1st pregnancy.

Anyway... I just feel like I need to be somewhere where I can talk about what's going on. This looks like a place I will feel comfortable in.

made2luv3

hi i too was SA by my grandfather and i too had my first trigger when my daughter was born who is now aged 19.so i can relate to how you are feeling .i am now 40 years old and i find i still struggle everyday to come to terms with what happened to me as a child . i have been in councilling now for 7 mths and yes it is helping .but this site has been a god send to me . i could never have begun to imagine the amout of people who have had these awful things happen to them until i came on this site . feel free to PM me anytime if you feel like letting off steam ...welcome to AS

SHELTY :hug:

Welcome to AS, I hope that you find this place can help you ... :hug:

Welcome to AS sweetheart. :)

Post away or read as much as you would like, just know that we are all here for you anytime.

(((hugs)))

Donna =)

welcome to AS, i hope that it brings you as much healing it has me and so many of us.

god bless,

kristine

Welcome to AS.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am sorry that things are difficult for you at the moment - this is a good place to reach out for support while you try to manage what is coming up for you at the moment. I hope that being here helps.

Take care

Stefka

Welcome to After Silence :hug:

:throb: Meg

welcome sweetie :bighug:

~charlene~