Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I'm New...

And that I am so glad to have found a forum for these topics.

Well, actually just getting up the nerve to do a search on it was the hard part!

Anyway, I am Ciara, and I wish every survivor healing and love .

I will share my story later, and probably ask some advice!

Ciara :)

Welcome Ciara :)

As you can see I am fairly new to this place too but I have been made most welcome and you will be too.

It takes a lot of never to begin posting in a place like this and you should feel proud for taking that step.

Take care

Stefka

((((ciara))))

welcome to the boards :bighug:

~charlene~

Welcome to AS, I hope you find it helps to be here .. :hug:

Welcome to AS..its such a welcoming place I hope it helps you as much as it has me.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

xoxoxox

(((Ciariadove)))

Welcome to After Silence. One of the beautiful things about this website is there is no time table for you to follow. Post as you're able. I'm glad you found the courage to look for, and find, us although I am sorry that you have a need to do so. I'm sure you'll find this place to be nurturing and caring.

:hug:

Meg

(((((((((((((ciara)))))))))))) safe hugs...Welcome to AS!! :greet: I am so glad you were able to find us. Post as you feel comfortable, go at your own pace. We are here to support one another. I am so sorry for the hurts that brought you here.

Hope to talk to you soon, take care

kris

((((Ciara))))

Welcome to the group sweetheart, know that your not alone and that we are here for you always. :)

Donna =)

Hi Ciara,

Welcome to After Silence and I hope you find warmth and healing.

George

((((Ciara))))

:hug: Welcome to After Silence. I hope you like it here and that you find it helpful here. We are here for you. :hug:

Jessica

Wow, Thank-you everyone!!

I think I never recieved such a warm welcome ever!!

It makes me feel better. - I really do not have anyone to talk to about what happened in

the past, even my best friends, but I expect that is normal.

Thanks again!!!

Ciara

yup!

not having anyone to talk to, even your best friends, is perfectly normal.

oh, and welcome to the site. :dance:

i'm really glad you found us :) , but really sorry you needed to :( .

i only have one person in my non-internet life that i can talk to, my bf. he's great. i was very very lucky to find him.

before him i had no1 for 20 years, like you didn't.

i say you didn't rather than you don't, because you do now, cos you have us! :P

:dance:

hope you get everything you need out of the site!

oh, i like smilies, can you tell?

lots of love,

willow

xxx

Ciara,

Welcome to After Silence. The members here are so amazing...Just take your time...no need to rush....do what you feel is most comfortable..I look forward to seeing you around on the forum..

Linds