Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, Im New

Hi,

My name is Olomi. Im happy that I found this website. I look forward to sharing my experiences, as well as, healing with everyone. It feels good to know that Im not alone. Thanks for providing a friendly and supportive website. :)

Hi Olomi, Welcome to AS, your words were the first thing I thought of, when I first came here, at last I was not on my own. I had found people who would understand things. I am so glad you found us.

Love and rainbows

Catherine

Hello Olomi! Welcome to the group :hug:

:throb: Meg

Welcome to After Silence, Olomi!

welcome to AS olomi :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

hi olomi, welcome to AS. i had a chat with you last night but didnt realize you were new.......chatroom was busy....it was really nice talking to you.

:hug: luv barbara

Welcome to AS, I hope in some small way that being here can help on your healing journey .. :hug:

:hug: Hi Olomi welcome to after silence this is an amazing place, I hope it helps you as much as it helps me :hug: Luv Jess xxx