Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Anyone Having Trouble Sending Messages In Chat?

For the past few days I am having alot of trouble sending messages in chat. It will let me type the message but it will not let me send anything. Is anyone else having these problems? Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks in advance for any advice on this! :)

:hug::hug:

Sad

I am sorry you are having trouble with this sad - I was too for a couple of days but it just seems to have fixed itself - some times

there is quite a time lag between sending the message and it coming up in the main chat window - I hope someone who is more techincal than me can help

best wishes

karen

I've had this problem a couple of times too. It works fine most of the time but sometimes it acts a little weird...hmmmmm...I'm not really sure if it's the chat room or my computer lol.

Thanks Ladies, Hopefully it will sort itself out. It doesn't happen all of the time but when it does It frustrates the heck out of me lol!!!

:hug::hug:

Sad

hi if you go to java.com and download java 5 - on this one you can see the text in colour or java 6

you will then be able to access chat

karen