Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

First Post

This is my first post and I'm not really sure what to say. I decided to join because I'm just tired of dealing with this on my own. I am in need of support and advice from others. I have been silence long enough!

Welcome to After Silence (:

You will find much support here. A lot of people here that all share similar stories.

I wish you well!

Hi Aly,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for your trauma, but this is a very supportive site. I've been here for three months and everyone is understanding and welcoming. I commend you for not staying silent anymore, as that is a huge step to take. Hopefully you will find many more on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

We welcome you with open arms!

Good luck finding what you need and with feeling better.

I am also new, don't know what to post or where to start. I'm tired of secrets and silence. Looking for support and a place to share. A place that makes me feel a little less crazy.