Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

HI From Kimberly

Guest survivors_of_child_abuse

Hello my name is Kimberly

(Edit) Sorry i got the names mixed up. After Silence. is what i should have said.:P

A young girls and a Survivor of child of sexual abuse I like your name you called your site. Dancing in the darkness thanks for all the info you added as well. As to your name yeah that is where I am again, besides that I cant complain no n3eed too have been thinking the last couple days WHY bother yeah why bother with anything. I was doing so good until I wrote my stupid story this time the real one, hey I have people here with me, but its different coz I find it a bit better to talk to others like me.

I have been posting at other forums but have found them kind of lacking something, don't know what but just lacking. I tried starting up my own silly page but I guess it was a flunk, I was waiting for one Ringmaster to take me off pending hasn't happened yet, just asw ell things are bit hectic for me right now. Hey thanks agin for this wonderful place.

P.s. my silly page is if interested I think im going to bail out and take my page down need to try and fix me up before I can help or try to help others....P.s. again thank for this great site.

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/NXA4163/

Kimmy

[Edited on 1-15-2004 by survivors_of_child_abuse]

Welcome to After Silence Kimberly! I am glad to hear that you do have people in your life but you're right in that it is different (and often can be helpful) to talk to others who know and understand what it is like. I hope you will find lots of support here. If you need anything, I'm here for you. Take care!

Lindsay

Hey Lindsay & Wanda1234

Thanks for the welcome to your family here.. I feel like a loony posting and tellin the world about my probs and even puttin my story up for all to see thinking its all a wast of time coz no one is sayin jack too me about it no matter im not really worried after writing it besides that dont know any longer what I want guess looking for a direction to run in getting sick of everything. Sorry if I seem down today its just one of them blue days for me ya know them too.

Kimmy

Please make yourself at home and feel free to post anytime you wish.

I hope you'll find support, undertsanding and many new friends here.

Love,

Verena

After coming back to read your hellos and in finding my Post deleted from your Venting section I wondered WHY it was. You said make myself at Home I did. Im now moving House from here.

I thought the name of your forum was called “After Silence” if so then WHY did you Silent my Vent post Censorship a wired name for deleting someones inner FEELINGS the world is already tooo confusing for me but here I thought I would be given an explanation

Courtesy would have been NICE telling me by Pm explaining WHY it was a BIG issue or if it needed editing that I could understand

If I cant SPEAK OUT in telling it my way like I did in my VENT then what is the point of Forums like this I know this is a great place and thank you for putting it all together but its NOT for me if I really have too watch my P&Qs

Ive been Silent far too long thanks for your niceness and time please dont bother replying I will not be coming back. You can now Censor delete this as well G-bye.

Signing off baa baa black sheep

Survivor of child abuse

Kimberly