Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

hi Everyone

I'm not exactly new to this place, but am at the same time! i found this place about a year ago, but then kind of lost it again! I'm terrible at remembering things!! So I'd like apologize for disappearing. I hope to get to know you and hope we can be there and support and help each other in our healing journeys. I'm a survivor of CSA, I've been in counselling for just over a year now, but know there is still a long long way to go. So I was just hoping to find a place where people understand, where i can vent and get advice, and where I can do the same others.

I do sometimes find it hard to reply to other peoples posts when I'm not doing that great, but please dont think it is because I dont care, I do...I just sometimes cant read through posts.

Ive been looking around this site, and i think its awesome! Well done everyone involved in running it, i know it must take a lot of time and effect. You've done (are doing) a great job!

Well...just thought I would introduce myself...again!

Thank you

Jo

Hi Jo and welocme back...hope you find that which you seek..

Brian

hi Everyone

I'm not exactly new to this place, but am at the same time! i found this place about a year ago, but then kind of lost it again! I'm terrible at remembering things!! So I'd like apologize for disappearing. I hope to get to know you and hope we can be there and support and help each other in our healing journeys. I'm a survivor of CSA, I've been in counselling for just over a year now, but know there is still a long long way to go. So I was just hoping to find a place where people understand, where i can vent and get advice, and where I can do the same others.

I do sometimes find it hard to reply to other peoples posts when I'm not doing that great, but please dont think it is because I dont care, I do...I just sometimes cant read through posts.

Ive been looking around this site, and i think its awesome! Well done everyone involved in running it, i know it must take a lot of time and effect. You've done (are doing) a great job!

Well...just thought I would introduce myself...again!

Thank you

Jo

Welcome back .. :hug:

Welcome back, Jo! This is a great place, hope you stick around.

• 2 weeks later...