Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone!!

I'm new to this site. I have been looking for awhile for a site for survivors. I have no family and very little friends, therefore I feel that I am alone in this world. Especially alone in dealing with everything. I dont feel comfortable at the moment to tell my story, sorry...hope that is okay.

Thank you, Dolphin

Hi Dolphin!

I am so glad that you found this site, everyone here is so nice and much like an online family.

I understand where you are at and your feeling alone. Please know that you are not alone. We are all here for you.

Of course it is okay if you are not comfortable telling your story yet. I am not at that stage yet, either so I understand. Take as much time as you need. We'll be here to listen when you are ready!

Much Love,

*tuesday*

Thanks Tuesday for your reply. Wasnt expecting anyone to respond so soon. I hope that I can help others and those can help me too.

I feel that I am going to explode with so much emotions, and dont know what to do. I am not seeing a T right now because havent found the right one yet.

Thanks, Dolphin

:inn: Hi Dolphin,

Welcome! Hope you find warmth and comfort here. People are very nice, and understanding. No demands made of you. Hope you feel better soon. :hug::hug::greet:

:inn: Hi again Dolphin,

just wanted to say that I remember when I felt just like you say you are feeling now. I felt like a blown up baloon. Have you ever blew up a baloon and let it go and as the air goes out it just darts madly around the room until all the air is out and it falls flatly to the ground. I was so afraid that I would explode and just go wild. I did eventually, but I was fortunate to let go around a male friend who knew what I was going through. and did not have me prosecuted. I just went off on him. But I haven't felt that way again. I had been in t several years when that happened. I remember telling my t I felt that way. Just thought I would share that with you. What you said in your second posting brought back those memories. :hug::wub:

(((((Dolphin)))))

Welcome to the board sweetie. :hug:

Just as others have said, take your time on writing your story, either way we are still here for you.

Post or read as much as you would like and know you are not alone. :hug:

(((Safe Hugs)))

Donna =)

Welcome to AS ...Like others have said, don't worry about what you feel you can or can't write about at the moment ...One of the best things here is there are no time limits, we can all put as little or as much as we want ... And even better we can do it when WE want ...

So I hope that AS can help in some small way on your healing journey .. :hug::hug:

Dear Dolphin,

Thank you so much for joining AS. It means so much to us that you value your healing enough to want to take the nessesary steps to speaking out. Please remember to be patient with yourself. We have all been there, telling is a nervous thing but that is very natural and we are all here for you okay? When YOU are ready we will listen. That is our motto. Lots of hugs & welcoming love & support.

Love, Haullie :hug:

hi dolphin. welcome and hugs :hug::throb:

we're here for you when you're ready to talk :luck: