Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Hi all, my name's Annie. I'm 15 years old, and I'm a survivor. I go to the national sports academy for figure skating up in lake placid. um, i don't really know what else to say, so anything you want to know, just ask.

:wave: annie

Hi Annie :hi:

Please make yourself at home and take all the time you need to get familiar with the forums.

Welcome to AS :hug:

hi and welcome to AS - I always wished I could skate!!

karen

Guest Lost in a daze

Hi Annie... Welcome to AS, it's a great place. I'm 17 so we are close in age. Also I have a vacation home in Lake Placid. I live on Long Island as my 1st home though. My house is near the high school. It's the neighborhood behind the gas station accross the street form the high school but left of the golf course (aka sledding world during the winter). Actually to say it better, its right near the Lake Placid Pub & Brewery. Not sure if any of that is clear but cool to have someone on here from Lake Placid.

I see you said your a skater, any chance you skated in the Christmas preformance that crowned the king and queen of Lake Placid? It was like Dec. 29 if my memory is correct. I was there so that was cool if you did. Anyways, welcome to AS, you get a lot of support here and everyone is VERY supportive.

Have a great day!

Abbey :tealribbon:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Annie. Welcome!

Hi honey glad you can join us.

Bianca :)

Anyah,

Welcome Luv. Glad you found this place. Figure Skating that is very cool. You'll find alot of suport here.

Love, Light, & Healing,

Yemaya :hi: