Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I am the new girl

Guest jezika

Hi! I am new here! I discovered this site after really needing to talk to people about what has happened to me. Plus I am a huge Tori fan so it is an added bonus. Once I saw Tori, I knew that this was the place for me. I am waiting on access to the private forum so I can post my story. But I Just wanted to introduce my self! HI!

Jess :)

Guest WOLFPACMOMMA3

ITS REALLY NICE TO MEET YOU TOO..I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY OF TORI'S SONGS BUT HAVE READ THE WORDS TO SOME OF HGER SONGS.IM PART DEAF...THE ONLY WAY I CAN ENJOY MUSIC IS WITH WORDS INCLUDED....SAFE HEALING HUGS, TEE:jump:

(((jess))) Welcome to After Silence. I am glad you found your way here, and i hope you find healing and support here as i have. We are here for you. We will listen. Keep posting! *hugs* Take care!

love clarissa

Welcome to "After Silence" :).

I'm a huge fan of Tori and so are many of the other members, so you are among friends here ;)

I'm looking forward to get to know you better.

Hugs,

Verena

Hi Jess!

Welcome.

I am new here as well. I am glad you found this very caring and supportive group of people. I am glad that I did too.

Be Safe ... Glad You are Here

Neesie

Hi Jess and welcome to After Silence. Hope you find all you're seeking here.

Hugs,

Lindy