Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Where Are You All From?

Guest Choc

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i was born in machester moved away to london around 10 ish

but im back there allot well i try to be all my famiy are there

i have to say i do miss it....

Hey just_me:hi: , Im from Manchester 2

Hi, I'm from Ireland, where we get more than our fair share of rain! :rain:

But , I have to say, I love it here, have lived here all my life. :flowers:

I live in South Dakota. But I was born in Texas and raised in Alabama. I'm a very cold southern girl on the prairie :hi:

Minnesota. November through April can be miserable..... But, it's home. It's pretty the rest of the year. And SOMETIMES the snow is enjoyable.

Originally from the Providence/Boston area...moved to a tiny little farming town in rural Kansas three years ago. Talk about culture shock, whooo!

But I love country living, and I can't imagine myself anywhere else :up:

I live in Kansas City. Have lived in Michigan and Massachusetts and small town in Kansas but have moved back to within 5 miles of where I was born and raised. I think about moving a lot but probably won't for a while.

California, USA

I live in North central Kansas right now.. but ive lived all up and down the midwest and i just moved back from Ohio about four and half weeks ago.

Born and raised in New Jersey. Short stay in both Newport Beach, CA and West Palm Beach, FL in my late teens/early 20's. Back to New Jersey for awhile and then moved to South Carolina about 4 years ago. I am here to stay...I absolutely love it.