Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Is anyone else on here a Mac user and able to get on the chat? I'm unable to and was wondering HOW...... :533:

I'm a Mac and I can get into chat with no problems. Do you run regular OS updates? Are you using Safari? Have you tried Firefox? Did you update java? or Reinstall it? Just some ideas. I hope you're able to get in soon.

I'm also on Mac and can use it... I haven't had to install anything especially for chat so as Lacrymosa said it might be good to make sure your system is totally updated.... but I've been on my mac for over a year and able to use chat all along. Has it just recently stopped working? Or always been that way?

Hope you get in soon! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I generally use Firefox, and always update my stuff... but I CAN use Safari if I have to, just prefer Firefox for some odd reason. Hmm, maybe I should try again.