Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

First Time Posting

Hello everyone,

I'm Beau, this is my first time posting so I guess I should introduce myself. I recently turned 22, from London and in my 2nd year at university. I love fashion, sing in my spare time. I wanted to join this to group to maybe connect with people who truly understood my journey and didn't judge me or hold anything against me. So I guess that's all for now.

Much love to all of you.

Beau

Hi Beau,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the reason you find yourself here, but AS is truly a wonderful site. The members here are supportive and kind and yes, we understand. So look around, become comfortable, and I will see you around the boards.

Mary

:supportu:

Howdy Beau, welcome. What are you studying in uni (if that's not too much personal information, just making conversation ^.^) I'm almost finished the first year of a teaching course.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) from the NST (Newbie Support Team). We're here to help if you need anything so
please feel free to message me if you have questions okay?

With support,

Activist Ally