Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

PJ_Twenty

Hi,

I was just looking for help, and here I found it. My name is liz and I'll be 17 in feb. ( golden birthday ) :) Well, I look forward to talking to some of you. This seems like a helpful, and great place.

thanks for reading,

Liz

Hi Liz,

Welcome to After Silence. I think you'll find that we have quite a few young people on the forums... way more than should be. It's a downright shame that so many children are being abused and molested. I would have hoped that the numbers would drop as we become more able and willing to talk about subjects that weren't acceptable 20-40 years ago. Instead the numbers seem to be rising. I hope you'll feel safe here. This is one of the best support forums I've seen on the web. Everyone here is caring and comforting. I'm sorry you have to be here, though. Bad things should not happen to good people.

:hug:

Ardatha

welcome hugs :hug::hug::hug:

hope being here helps your healing process :throb:

ps, im 17 so we already have something in common lol

Welcome to AS Liz, hope that it helps being here . :hug:

Welcome Liz

Sorry you have to be here, but glad you found us. Hope we can help. If you need to talk to a mature type let me know. I have a granddaughter your age.

:greet::hug::throb::hug:

Oh my goodness...

I'm shocked at how many of you replied. Thank you so much, I do feel so welcomed. You have no idea... I'm just in awe. Thank you so much. I was also surprized to see so many people my age, somehow it makes me feel extra welcome. And Ardatha, I wish the numbers would have gone down too. Maybe in the years to come? thanks again... I look forward to talk to you all.

Hi Liz, welcome to as. I joined about 3 months ago and it has been extremely helpful. I hope that you have a similar experience. Take care........Michelle