Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

why_me

Hi My name is Krystle. I have been s*xual ab*sed 15 times 2 from different men and the others from my real mom's bf in the last three yrs. I came here after this last time becuase i knew that I need people that could relate some to me I have Reported him every time and they keep him in jail for 48hrs or so and let him go although it was founded all of them were and none of them went to prison for it. There are court papers that are proof its true. he comes here for my mom to get drug money and the cops know it but do nothing the cops dont even believe me but there are papers that say its all true I dont understand it thats why I came here I have only told a couple friends plus the cops about this last time which was last friday at least my friends believe me I never know when he comes he comes though the basement and my g-parents are never home when he comes will it ever stop? I can't tell my g-parents or sister becuase i feel so as a descarce I have a friend that says i should just get out of this town i need to I need to find a way to some how some way I am afriend that my g-parents will get the rath of him and my bio mom when i leave and i just wish that i could get him in to jail for good i have spent alot of money trying to convice him of it in court and that dont even work even though theres is proof what have i done wrong.... Sorry i rambled i shouldnt have but i needed to and the chat thing anit working for me it says its disconnected i dont know but agian im sorry for going on and on.

:tear:

Hi Krystle,

Welcome to after silence hun. It sounds like you've got a lot of difficult things to deal with at the moment, I hope that you will find support and friends among the people here (and it doesn't matter if you ramble!) :hug:

All the best!

Meg x

:greet: Hi Krystle, welcome to AS. I'm sorry for everything your dealing with. I hope by being here and talking to others who understand will help you a little.

i shouldnt have but i needed to and the chat thing anit working for me it says its disconnected
Once you have made ten or more posts you should have no problems accessing the chat room. Hope this helps. :):hug::hug: