Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

Hi all. Just thought I'd give this whole online forum posting a try. I just started therapy (again, giving it a third attempt) and hoping it sticks. Due to insurance and monetary issues it's not nearly as often as I probably should so for the inbetween I'm just trying to find my place on this big wide world they call the internet.

-A

Hello Apro,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma that you have suffered, but know this a very supportive site with members who care. I wish you success with your therapy, and as they say...third time is a charm. Reaching out here is another big step, so I am confident that you will soon discover the best ways that heals you on this journey.

Mary

:supportu:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Apro328!

I hope AS (after silence) will be a great supplement of support to the therapy you are currently in! If you should have any questions please feel free to send myself or any other member of the Newbie Support Team a pm (private message) and we'll try to help as best as we can! :)

With care,

Activist Ally