Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I'm Singingangel and am new here.

I would like to share my story but I need time to get to know the site and make sure I feel safe. I'm sure it's a safe site but I feel very vulnerable at the moment.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi there. I am also new here. I completely get the feeling of feeling vulnerable, I feel the same way and have not shared my story yet either. So far I have been made to feel welcome and I hope you feel welcome also. Best of luck with your healing journey and I hope this group is able to help you as well.

Hi Singingangel,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but be assured, you will not be pressured to say or post anything. Take your time and get to know the place a bit first. I know it is hard to be trusting after a trauma, so do what is best for you. I do wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

I'm glad to see that there are more newbies. :) I'm in the same boat as you...trying to get a feel for everything.

:aswelcomesu:

hello singingangel

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the Newbie Support team here. Please know that there is no rush in sharing anything, you do this at your pace, there is no pressure.

if you need any help with the board, please contact me or any member of the team

take care

Paula