Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Ehm.... Can't Reply To Topics

Today it took me like 8 tries to reply to a topic. Every time I get signed out, and a message appears saying that the forum is read only..... Except for the "welcome forum" that is.... Other than that... Keep signing back in, and keep getting kicked off....

Jo

PS Including PM, chat, any other forum but the welcome forum...... I give up..... Tired of constantly signing back in... For anything....

Edited by Saltywaters

This may be due to not having cookies enabled.

Hm.... I am still getting logged out when replying?

Cookies are set right for this site, I dubbelchecked just in case.

Cookies, cache etc. are cleaned out, but that doesn'thelp either.....

I have no problems anywhere else, just when here.....

Jo

Today I am here/not here when it comes to replying, sorry everyone.....

Edited by Saltywaters

You've been through a h*ll of a lot recently. Maybe try to let it be okay to give yourself a break k Jo? Sucks that you can't sign in, hopefully admin helped out a bit.

Loves. PM me if you feel like talking. And don't worry about triggoring me. That's for me to figure out as I get stressed. You need to worry about you :) Take care.

-Elle

You've been through a h*ll of a lot recently. Maybe try to let it be okay to give yourself a break k Jo? Sucks that you can't sign in, hopefully admin helped out a bit.

Loves. PM me if you feel like talking. And don't worry about triggoring me. That's for me to figure out as I get stressed. You need to worry about you :) Take care.

-Elle