Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here..

Hello to whoever reads this :-) I honestly don't know what to put. I never thought I would have to even think about coming to a site like this, I hate that we are all here :-(

Hi Numb,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have suffered, but know that you have found a very supportive site. The members are all so kind and understanding. It's ok, sometimes it takes a bit to know what you want to say, but there is no rush. It is sad that so many of us has suffered, but the good news is we walk this healing journey together. We are not alone. You are not alone.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Hello to whoever reads this :-) I honestly don't know what to put. I never thought I would have to even think about coming to a site like this, I hate that we are all here :-(

Hello Numb26,

I'm sorry that a site like this needs to exist too and I'm sorry for whatever you experienced that led you to seek this place out...but at the same time I'm glad you found us and that we are here to support you! I'm glad you had the courage to reach out for support here!

I hope you'll feel welcome here and know that the members of AS will walk along with you as we heal together. :)

With care,

Activist Ally

Thank you for the warm welcome. Even saying that though feels inappropriate considering what kind of site this is but the sentiment is definitely appreciated :-)

Thank you for the warm welcome. Even saying that though feels inappropriate considering what kind of site this is but the sentiment is definitely appreciated :-)

You are welcome :)

Ah, I think it's totally appropriate for you to write as you have. Well said! It's part of being gentle and considerate and even though we have been hurt, we are still full of kindness and compassion. These are our best qualities and show our true strength.

I appreciate your reply!

Activist Ally