Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm New Here

Guest zeni

Hi I'm new here. Sounds like a good place to be. I am dealing with a few issues at the moment, throwbacks to my past. I have just disclosed details of my experience to my partner after many years of marriage and am still trying to come to terms with what actually happened to me. Thanks for listening.

:) Welcome Zeni,

I am glad that you found this place, and it is a good place to be. People are supportive, patient and understanding. I Hope that you will find the support and comfort that will help you in your healing.

Hi Zeni :hug:

Welcome to AS - take your time to look around and feel free to post as much or as little as you want. We're here for you if we can be of any help/support.

:hug::hug:

Sonic xx

Welcome Zeni. I'm new here too. I've been experiencing flashbacks and unknown emotions lately. ((((HUGS)))) If you'd like to chat, pm me anytime.

Good luck on your journey.

Love,

belle

Welcome to AS, its always a big step to start posting but we have a great bunch of people here who try and support as much as possible and do a pretty good job of that .......... I hope that you find that AS can help in any small way towards your own healing journey, take your time and remember that it is a safe place where you have control over what you want to put and when you want to put it .. That can be a daunting thought to start with but it does get easier as time goes on .. :hug:

welcome to as :hug:

Thank you for welcoming me so warmly. Your thoughts and comments have been a great source of comfort to me during this confusing and messed up time in my life. Trying to sort out things that were never laid to rest all those years ago is one of the hardest things to do. You start to doubt your own mind, question your memories, re-examine feelings and emotions. You know deep inside that something happened that was against all your principles but somehow it happened anyway. I will post soon but I am still trying to make sense of it all. :cry:

zeni

Edited by zeni

:hug: Zeni,

Welcome to 'After Silence' sweetie it is wonderful to have you here. It only means you are doing the right thing by coming here, taking the necessary steps towards positive healing. If you need anything or just need people to talk to please feel free to talk to us. This board is very supportive and you may find yourself healing in ways you've never dreamed of before. Hugs & Love! Welcome!

Love, Haullie :wub: