Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

5 Words To Your Perpetrator

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/25/2022 at 12:25 AM, mini.finch said:

Just f-ing move out already.

I'm sick of seeing you.

I'm tired of it all.

Exactly how I feel!!  ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

I am the bigger person. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish you were dead.

I wish you were dead.

I wish you were dead. 

I wish you were dead.

I want you to die.

I want you to die.

I want you to die.

I want you to die.

You don't control me anymore. 

I still want you dead.

I still want you dead.

I still want you dead.

I still want you dead.

i wish you would disappear 

leave me alone, forever please.

i hate hearing your name

i wish i could just tell him that yes. you hurt me a lot. even if you don’t realize how much you hurt me. I still have bad days, and it makes my stomach drop when I hear your name even if they’re not talking about you. But i also have good days  and now it seems like there’s more good than bad. Yes, the bad is bad but the good is very good and i’m healing with time.. I know i won’t be the same person as before, and I don’t know if my glow I had before i met you will ever come back. You made me feel weak. But i remind myself that i am not the weak one, you are. you aren’t even able to admit what you did to me. you go around living your life the same as before. nothing has changed about you. Sooner or later, one day karma is going to get you for all the bad things you have done. Something bad is going to happen and I hope you have to go through the pain I went through. I hope it hits you when you’re in a place where you feel like nothing can stop you. i wish i could be that person to ruin you like you ruined me. But rather i’ll let the universe run it’s course. Everything eventually balances out.