Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

So Happy To Be Here..

Hello. I just want to say that I'm so lucky to have found this community, and I look forward to supporting, and finding support and comfort from, others who can understand, when I feel like no one else does.

My wounds are still fresh and I do feel lost, so I know this should be a good start to helping me heal.. Thank you and God bless you all.

-rivernikki

Hi Rivernikki,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the reason that brought you here, but AS is a very good supportive site. There is something about only others who have gone thru it that truly understand. It's a big step to reach out. I wish you well on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hello. I just want to say that I'm so lucky to have found this community, and I look forward to supporting, and finding support and comfort from, others who can understand, when I feel like no one else does.

My wounds are still fresh and I do feel lost, so I know this should be a good start to helping me heal.. Thank you and God bless you all.

-rivernikki

Hello Rivernikki,

I would like to welcome you to After Silence (AS) on behalf of the Newbie Support Team (NST) and let you know that the NST is here to help answer any questions and assist you if you have problems. I hope you will feel free to pm (private message) myself or any other NST if you need assistance and we will do our best to help you!

With support,

Activist Ally