Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hello everyone

Hi, my mother found this forum a while ago and I have finally gotten the courage up to write in.

I'm nearly 17, homeschooled, and now live in Washington with my parents and brother.

I was abused by my ex-uncle for many years; my family was also abused by him.

After we moved up here I stopped working at remembering much, not good... soon I started to become anorexic, fortunately my mother noticed this and talked to me about it. I'm doing much better in that area now.

Oh, and if anyone wants the perp's social security number

you're welcome to it. :lol:

Kelsie

[Edited on 3-26-2004 by Kelsie]

(((Kelsie)))

Hi and welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry you have a reason to be here but am glad you have found us. You have an amazingly supportive mother. :)

Make yourself comfy around here. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

(((Kelsie)))Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry for all the pain you have gone through. I am glad that your mom found us and I am happy that you decided to post here. Take your time and get comfortable here. I hope you will find this place as wonderful and supportive as I have. We are truly blessed with wonderful members here. I am looking forward to getting know you. If you need anything feel free to ask. Take precious care of yourself.

Tracy

Consider this a BIG OLE Howdy from clear across the country. I'm sorry for your experience that brings you here. My mom found me this site too - Glad you have her support - It was the support of mine that I attribute most of my healing success to.

That's a great assest to have.

Bless you,

balue

(((Kelsie))) Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry you went through so much pain. You are lucky to have such a supportive mom. Take your time and know you do not journey alone. We are here for you. I look forward in getting to know you. Be gentle with yourself as you heal.

Guest Madonna

((((((Kelsie)))))) It's a pleasure to meet you! What a great supportive mother you have. You're very lucky to have someone like that. My mother and I fight a lot and don't really agree on very much but she has been extremely supportive of me ever since I disclosed a few years ago.

I too have been down the anorexia road and she helped with that too.

I hope to talk to you more in the future :-)

Madonna

Thanks ever so much for all your wonderful responses. Yes, my mother is incredibly supportive, and has been one of the main ones trying to stop Ted(the perp), and it looks as if that could be soon.

This forum is great, I can't wait to get to know all of you better. :b:

Kelsie

((((((((((Kelsie)))))))))))

Hi, welcome to After Silence, sweetie! I'm sorry you have reason to be here, but I'm glad you're here, and I'm glad you have a wonderfully supportive mother. :) I'm also glad you maintain your sense of humor, despite the hurts you've suffered. ;)