Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Chat Gone Wrong Again.

I have just left chat, where there were 12 people all in precisely the same font colour (black) because font colours are broken.

How is anyone with a even a mild learning disability (eg dyslexia) now supposed to keep up when not only is the room fast there are no clear distinctions between members?

It's discriminatory whether intentional or not and needs putting right immediately.

Thanks Wolfie.

When this happens it means the subscription needs to be renewed to get the extras such as coloured fonts etc.

Will notify the admin.

This was not done intentional. From time to time we have glitches in the system and it is out of our control. It is being worked on and hopefully will be back to normal soon.

The Admin do everything they can to keep the site running smoothly but issues will come up from time to time.

We will update you when we know more.

Thanks,

Sad

Does this mean Wolfie won't be in chat...? I find this unacceptable.

But yea, I noticed this morning. PM function is working as well. Someone forgot the bill, it seems :P

How is anyone with a even a mild learning disability (eg dyslexia) now supposed to keep up when not only is the room fast there are no clear distinctions between members?

It's discriminatory whether intentional or not and needs putting right immediately.

These things happen from time to time. I have dylexia, so I can assure you it wasn't done to make it so we can't see, or in a descriminatory manner. Will have a look and let you know asap.