Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

:::attn All Members::: Would This Interest You?

I realize I'm not a moderator or anything, but I was just wondering how many of you would actually be interested in Scheduled, organized Topic Chats? For example, say there was an organized topic scheduled for chat on a specific day of the week at a specific time for about an hour, and there was an announcement about it a month (or at least a couple weeks) in advance. Would anyone be interested in these kinds of chats?

Possible topics could include: depression, journaling, dealing with flashbacks, discussions about Therapy, coping methods, etc...

I myself am very interested in this sort of thing, and I wondered how many other members would be interested. because maybe if enough members are interested I could try to bring this up to the mods/admins and try to help schedule these things :)

Would you be interested? And if so...what kind of topics?

Great idea!

I also would be interested! Thanks for this!

Also, have you thought about maybe making this into a poll?
So AS users could vote on it?
Maybe ask a mod about it?

Just a thought. To help tally the responses.

Hi Shortcake,

That is a great idea. We used to have scheduled topic chats and we plan to bring those back very soon. I have been having some issues logging into AS, but now that I seem to be able to get on I will talk to the other chat mods about getting some topic chats scheduled. Thank you for bringing this up.

:hug:

Sad

I also would be interested! Thanks for this!

Also, have you thought about maybe making this into a poll?

So AS users could vote on it?

Maybe ask a mod about it?

Just a thought. To help tally the responses.

Yes, I wanted to make this into a poll, but I can't figure out how lol. Do you know how?

Hi Shortcake,

That is a great idea. We used to have scheduled topic chats and we plan to bring those back very soon. I have been having some issues logging into AS, but now that I seem to be able to get on I will talk to the other chat mods about getting some topic chats scheduled. Thank you for bringing this up.

:hug:

Sad

Welcome back sadeyes!! And thank you so very much! I would be more than willing to help out however I can if you find yourselves short-handed in trying to get these things organized :)

Sorry, no

IIt looks like that option isn't given for this forum!

You will have to ask an admin or mod.

I would be interested

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, no

IIt looks like that option isn't given for this forum!

You will have to ask an admin or mod.

We can start a poll or something. I feel this is something that would be best coordinated through the chat admins and discussed in the chat forum.

We're currently going through chat mod applications, so we may have to wait until that's completed, depending on the availability of current chat mods and admins.

I'll talk to the chat admins and look at getting a topic in the chat forum to discuss this ASAP where we can all throw around ideas.

Cheers,

John

I would be interested.