Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Welcome All New To After Silence

Guest anonny

Guest anonny

I've been busy lately, so haven't been catching up on things on the boards and newcomers coming in.

I just wanted to welcome you all, and on your first steps of healing. it's hard i know, but we all can do it!

Enjoy this ecard.. positive words that make me feel good: Amber Dreams

Warm and Healing Huggles,

Carole

I would like to add my welcome to the new members. :)

Even though you may not feel it right now, you are great, wonderful persons. It takes courage to come to a board like this and seek help, comprehension, healing.

Remember that you are never alone, there is hope to go through the storm and find the peace and rainbow on the other side.

Never ever give up, relax, take a break when necessary. You deserve to have a beautiful and safe life.

Take precious care of yourself. :wub:

(((safe hugs)))

tulip

P.S. Thank you Carole for the link, it's so peaceful.

Guest Madonna

I ditto that! I've been away and so many new people are here since I got back! I think it's great! Welcome to all. I am looking forward to getting to know each of you! :dance:

Madonna