Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

It's Too Late

Guest Malt123

Any one know how I can get away from some real quack people. Since I am 51 and and do not have any one really I am being used by some real quacks. I can't get any real help for anything and this quack doctor I went to today for a physical for work told me it was too late he was telling me I have pain in my abdomen when I don't I think they are trying to kill me. I know that there are people that will not help any one if they think they have any psych problems. I think these quacks are pretending to be professionals and they are just real quacks. But they can be dangerous. They use the Hospice to get rid of people. If any one knows anyone that can help, please let me know soon. I am not crazy and this is for real

Psych problems are medical. Doctors treat medical problems. Any doctor who will not treat someone because they have a medical problem needs to have their liscense revoked. Now, I know that alot of problems a doctor should refer to someone who specializes in psychology, just as you would refer someone to a gastroenterologist or an oncologist, but anyone who wholly refuses to treat you because they think you have a psychological problem must have gone to school in the dark ages. If you think going to the doctor is making you worse- STOP GOING. There are free clinics in all cities- I assume you are in the US, I don't know about anywhere else, though I'm sure Britain has even more- and though these have some drawbacks- like having a different doctor everytime you go, long lines, paperwork, stuff like that, I strongly recommend that you try to find one. They cannot put you in Hospice against your will unless someone has power of attorney over you, which you would have had to sign away or else there would have been a court hearing. If you think you have a serious medical problem that needs immediate attention, such as you need surgery or believe you are in danger of dying, go to the ER. They are required by law to treat you without regard for whether you can pay for it or not.