Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

*in A Sprinkle Of Fairy Dust*

Hey hey everyone,

oooh it's a while since i was writing one of these!!!

ok, so *waves madly* I'm Lina ~ came here on request/reccomendation of the wonderful Donna *cuddles donna*

:hug:

How are you all?!?!?! I have my own support board, hence why i've not been a "newbie" for a loong loooong time ~ but hey, we all start somewhere so hopefully you won't all hate me just yet ;)

Hmm what about me...ok said my name's Lina (short for Selina!!) annnnd ooh i'm 21, it's actually my birthday on friday but i refuse to admit that i'm ever going to get any older than 21 so shhhhh!! I'm in the UK and am living all happy (well you know what i mean) and cosy with my girlfriend/wifey :wub:

I am what you guys would call a "survivor" but i'm not feeling too much like i survived much right now ~ i have never really spoken about the stuff i went through in detail and in my god know what number ~ year of therapy i'm just starting to get into stuff so y'know ~ though i might come hide out here for a bitta support :)

love n smiles and bubbles to all of you

Lina xxx

Welcome to AS lina, and happy birthday for friday.... i hated going past 21 suddenly i began to feel very old LOL, and i am only 24, but that feels OLD :P

look forward to hearing more from you on the boards

Take care

Dawn

aw ur so cute and bubbly .. bless :D ... sorry you are feeling like that right now hun, we all have those moments ...

welcome (back?) lol?!

love nd smiles and bubbles to you to hunnie xxx

Welcome to AS Lina :)

It's lovely to have you here, and to know that you're a friend of the wonderful Donna!

I'm from the UK too, and live with my g/f (sometime soon to be wife :) ).

Look forward to getting to know you.

:hug: Ruthie

P.S. You and Dawn mustn't worry about age - my next birthday has a 3 in front of it! :blink:

hiyaaaaa

aww thank you everyone ~ you'#re all so sweet and welcoming :) Y'all can join my site anyday *cuddles the lovely people*

And of course Donna ~ you be the sweetest :) I'm loving this place already!!

Ruthie ~ that's so weird about you being in the uk/living with girlfriend and your name ~ my girlfriend is called "ruby" but thats a nickname from Ruth...which i'm guessing is you too?!

sppokeh huh!?!?

and livelifethewayuwant2 ~ bubbly is my middle name ;)

love to all of youz xxx

hiyaaaaa

aww thank you everyone ~ you'#re all so sweet and welcoming :) Y'all can join my site anyday *cuddles the lovely people*

And of course Donna ~ you be the sweetest :) I'm loving this place already!!

Ruthie ~ that's so weird about you being in the uk/living with girlfriend and your name ~ my girlfriend is called "ruby" but thats a nickname from Ruth...which i'm guessing is you too?!

sppokeh huh!?!?

and livelifethewayuwant2 ~ bubbly is my middle name ;)

love to all of youz xxx

Yeah, that is pretty weird... and you know what, it's not the first time it's happened this week :blink::) And I am Ruth too - I just prefer Ruthie as it's softer somehow... :)

*cuddles you back*

:hug: Ruthie

shes put me in a really good mood, .. wow.. im lovin this girl already ..

omg omg, im dieing my hair and the fittest guy has just come to my door.. :wub:im in pjs have no make up on and my hair looks a state ... what a friggin day .. iv waited all week for this guy to come over and he come today of all days :hammer: typical

:hug: Lina :hug: Warm Welcome to AS hun. This place is loaded with love nad suport:)

HAppy Birthday sweetie:) I will be 45 this NOV 15th and i do Not feel old LOL.

:hug::wub:

Lee

Welcome to As :)

I agree with Lee your just what we need :)

Looking foward to getting to know your wonderful 21 yeard old self :P (I'm 23 and went through the same thing LOL);

Heidi :hug::hug:

awww *giggles* man you're all adorabubble!!!!!!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub:

i'm loving you all already toooooo!!

Oh man, i hate it when you wait so long to see someone and then they catch you at the worst moment!! ~ i'm in my PJ's too though ...hey us girls gotta relax from looking gorgeous sometimes huh?! :P

thank you allll for your scrummie replies!!

love n glitter x x x

Welcome to AS! Happy birthday! Mine is tomorrow. I'll be 29. I have no problem with them passing. In fact, I can't wait to be 30. Maybe then my coworkers will take me seriously! Probably not. Guess I should ACT my age too? Naw. Too easy!!

Anyway, welcome!

Kelly

hehe acting your age is too much like boring-ness by the sounds of it :) we're all just big kids really eh?! :) X

:hi: Welcome to after silence :)

Love, Meg x

Welcome to 'After Silence'! :)

thank you everyone :) :)

i will reply to other stuff on here, my computer's just being nortie right now and will only let me use "fast reply" so i can only reply to topics with fast reply *doh*

love y'all xxx

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe ooh for now at least i've gotten the reply box to work for me again *bounces about*

:dance::dance::dance: