Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

A Friendly Hello!

Kelly1

Hello everyone! :hi:

As you may already know, I have been browsing through the forum and replying to a few posts already and am so glad that I found this site! I hope to share my experience and knowledge as well as give my support and love to other members here and look forward to meeting you all. Not sure how to access the chat room as yet but do drop by and say hello. :hug:

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to AS. You've already navigated around the site, so you have seen firsthand how supportive it is here. I'm sorry you have a need to be here, but you couldn't find a better site. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

Hello everyone! :hi:

As you may already know, I have been browsing through the forum and replying to a few posts already and am so glad that I found this site! I hope to share my experience and knowledge as well as give my support and love to other members here and look forward to meeting you all. Not sure how to access the chat room as yet but do drop by and say hello. :hug:

Hello :hi:

i'm glad that you have been finding your way around the boards and I'm glad you've been sharing your support. I hope you'll also find the members of AS (After Silence) to be supportive and kind to you in turn. As some of the others mentioned, when you get 10 posts you will be able to access the chat room and it looks like you are close to that number already.

Strength to you,

Activist Ally