Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Why No Answer?

I sent a pm to a mod nearly two months ago regarding an issue, and I have not received a reply. And as far as I know (from what the messenger thing says) it has not even been read yet. I'm not very happy about this.

Has anyone else had any similar problems?

It is not often that an issue has arisen where I have felt like I have needed to contact a mod, but what is the point of asking for help or feedback if there is no reply?

Hi Ducky,

I am so sorry that no one has gotten back to you. We have not had any active moderators in quite some time. Two weeks ago, Vera appointed 4 more moderators. They are flea, shortcake, islandgal, and (myself) -Rose-. The inactive mods will eventually be removed from the list, as it is very confusing to members who are trying to get in touch with someone.

If your issue still needs attention, please send it to me, flea, shortcake, or islandgal. We will be very happy to assist you in a timely manner.

Best wishes,

Rose xxx