Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Where Are You All From?

Guest Choc

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born in Rhode Island, but now live in the US Virgin Islands :rasta: (for the past ten years). Should be paradise, but not really. :duh: I am ready to move back stateside.... :up:

I liive in Beautiful OKINAWA JAPAN

I was born in the USA. I don't consider myself "from" the state that I was born in. Too many bad things happened there.

So, I will just say that I am originally from HEAVEN :inn:

:P:P

:throb: Ellaneese

I was born in Massachusetts came to California when I was 3. Most of my family still lives there in Turners Falls, Shelburn, Cape Cod.

I have moved all around Orange County, CA and Sacramento.

Ellaneese, I have a friend who also lives in Okinawa Japan on the base.

Pippi

Okinawa reminds me of the beautiful scenes from Kill Bill.

Lucky Ellaneese...I'd love to live in Japan.

California, I just live here though. lol I don't know where I'm from, I've been moving all over since I was a child back and forth sorta kinda.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Australian - I think that makes two of us so far..

I'm from Connecticut. I'd like to move elsewhere in Connecticut or another New England state, like Vermont or Rhode Island because I hate living in the city. I want to see cows and farms and stuff.

Much Love,

*tuesday*

I'm from Chicago, and it's where my heart is, no matter where I am. But I am in Indiana for school, in the middle of cornfields. LOL.

I am from Atlanta, Georgia, but I live in Macon, Ga. right now where I go to college. :dance:

Lynz

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AllisonY2K

I am in sunny (and currently hurricane-free) Sarasota, FL.

but I have also lived in:

Tampa, FL (<---- ugh. bad memories)

St. Petersburg, FL

Manitowoc, WI

..and I much prefer FL to WI, not so much in the summer, but definatly during the winter months! :P