Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I'm New

I did this all backwards. I guess since I need 10 posts to see my original story, which you can all go read if you want to know in (my story) you can just go to my active posts I suppose. Until then I'll just introduce myself quick. Hi, I'm Becca. I'm 26, newly married. I live in Ireland, I love art, I love really deep rap music, I love dogs . . . I'm a human, don't all humans love dogs? I'm nice, caring, yadda yadda. I've got an actual job doing art. (Digital painting) for a company that makes playing cards. (like magic the gathering) only not popular at all. My husband is awesome, I have 5 new little bros on his side of the family, and one new little sis. I'm the littlest in my family, so it's odd to suddenly be the oldest in theirs. I can go on and on. I know about the sort of BS that we victims get put through, and I'm sorry collectively to all of you. Keep being you. <3 (I'm going to comment on my own post a bit so I can gain access to the share your story page)

Hi Becca,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) :hi:

It sounds like you have a ton of great creative interests and well dogs, that's a given! So glad that you have joined this community but so very sorry for what you suffered to seek us out.

I hope you'll feel like the members of AS are walking along beside you with compassionate support every step of your healing journey.

With care,

Activist Ally

Edited by ActivistAlly

Hi Becca,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry about the trauma you have suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are truly kind and understanding. Congrats on the new marriage. I wish you the best with your husband and new family. I wish you well, also, on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

<3 thanks for the warm welcomes, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and learning about what progress you have made in your journey. <3 Hopefully there are things to be learned here that I've been missing, as I'm so bad at dealing with it all right now. Take care.