Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey Everyone

Hi everyone... I'm new here, and after a lot of self doubt I'm hoping I've found a safe place to land and let out some of the things that are eating me up inside. I'm a college student, love hiking and rock climbing, and miss my cats at home all the time while I'm at school. I'm in a very loving, gentle and committed relationship, and most of my support comes from my SO (he's wonderful), but I don't let things out much. I don't quite know what else to say, but I've looked through some posts and I'm in awe of the support here. You all are incredible.

Hello apismellifera,

Welcome to AS. Yes, you have found a very supportive site. I am sorry you have a reason to be here, but it is a safe place with many kind and understanding people. Your intro was very nice. I know it feels a little awkward at first, but you will become comfortable. Just remember we all started out as new. It's a big step, and I'm sure you will have many more. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Hello and welcome to AS, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around okay, if you have any questions, please contact me or one of the team

take care

Paula