Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Guest FLP

Have just signed in and have been reading some of the posts. There's some very moving, beautiful things on here by some pretty amazing people. Not quite sure where to start so I may have wee think and pop back later. I'm a little bit new to this and not quite sure where to start.

welcome,i hope u find wot u need here....

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie :) xoxo

Welcome FLP :hug:

You may start by reading other posts until you feel comfortable enough to post about yourself, but there is no rule really....the most important thing is that you make yourself at home and post or read as you wish :luck:

Hugs,

Verena

FLP, I'm also new here but the warm welcomes quickly put you at ease. I hope you'll find this a comforting place to be. It sure seems like it is. :)

Guest queenie

FLP :hug:

Hi there and welcome! I am sorry that you have reasons for being here but I am glad that you have found us! Everybody here is very caring and supportive. I hope you will find the healing and peace you are looking for!!

queenie

FLP, Welcome to the group :greet: Take all the time you need and get comfortable. Post when you are ready and Only what you feel comfortable sharing. Be gentle with yourself :hug:

Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Take precious care of yourself. :hug:

Tracy