Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I've Been Here Before

Hello Everyone,

This is not my first time here. When I first started my healing about a year and a half ago I

found this site. It was so wonderful to be able to share my thoughts and feelings, but most of

all to find that I was not alone. My world was so dark, this site helped me to find hope. I am a

survivor of childhood sexual abuse. For five years, from the time I was eight until I was twelve,

my stepfather sexually abused, tortured, and humilitated me. Through the course of my healing.

which I still have a long way to go, I started a healing project, my own website. My goal is to

bring awareness to the very sad reality of childhood sexual abuse. Vera is so awesome, she

added a button at the bottom of this website to link to mine. It's called Little Survivor. I hope

you get a chance to take a look.

Hugs to all,

Littlesurvivor :hug::throb::hug:

((((Littlesurvivor))))

I look at your website and it excellent and very resourceful, thankyou for taking the time to do it up for all. :)

Feel free to make yourself at home here and know that were here.

Welcome to AS. :wub:

:hug:

Donna =)

Guest -Jennifer-

Well Yah!

I saw the button for your website down at the bottom of the forum and I wondered now who is this?? Its nice to meet you! I have been to your site and I love it!!

Welcome back to the family!!

Love,

Jenn

Welcome back sweetie!

I have been meaning to start spreading the word about your website... damn school is keeping me so busy.

You can also click here to go directly to the website:

Little Survivors

LittleSBig.jpg

:hug::hug::hug: